For the purposes of this policy, personal data (as defined in the Federal Act on Data Protection of 19 June 1992, the “Act”) has the same meaning as personal information, which is information about an identified or identifiable person.
What information may we collect from you?
We may collect, store and process the following data about you:
1. details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data, and information about your computer;
2. any information that you might provide to us by contacting the Company (including but not limited to your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address);
The Company may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns. To the extent that any of this information can be considered personal information, it is used solely for the purposes of administering our Website, and is not disclosed for any other purpose, except as described on this Website.
What do we use your personal information for
The Company may use information held about you in the following ways:
1. for administration of this Website;
2. for statistical purposes to help improve this Website;.
3. to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and any of its subsidiaries.
The Company may disclose your personal information to third parties:
1. in the event that the Company sells or buys any business or assets, in which case the Company may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
2. if the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
3. to the extent required by the rules of any listing authority or stock exchange on which the shares of the Company or any member of its group are listed or traded;
4. if the Company is under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Security of your personal data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. The Company will do its best to protect your personal data, but cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once the Company has received your information, it will endeavour to use the appropriate technical and organisational measures to try to prevent unauthorised access or unlawful processing of such information and to protect against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration or unauthorised disclosure or access and to otherwise protect the security of such information.
International data transfers
From time to time we may provide links to the websites of other organisations, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions on our use of the information, please contact Mylan.
In this section you will find information about the cookies that may be set when you visit this Website and how to reject or delete those cookies.
• How to control and delete cookies
• List of the main cookies on this website
• Third Party Cookies
How to control and delete cookies
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by this Website you can do this through your browser settings. The Help function within your browser should tell you how.
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of this website.
This Website uses services provided by other companies (e.g. Google, Facebook ) who also set cookies on this Website on our behalf in order to deliver the services that they are providing.
Third party cookies
Last Updated: 20/03/2017